As of the 30th January, Apple has released a 128GB version of the fourth generation iPad with retina display. Both the Wi-Fi only and the Wi-Fi + Cellular models are available, and offer twice the storage capacity of the 64GB models. Allowing avid iPad users to store even more music, photos, documents, books and apps than before.
With more than 120 million iPads sold worldwide, it’s clear to see people love these iDevices. And with over 800,000 apps available on the App Store enterprises, educators and artists have even more reasons to use iPad for all their business and personal needs.
Key Features of the Fourth Generation iPad:
• 9.7-inch Retina display
• A6X chip with quad-core graphics
• 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
• FaceTime HD camera
• Up to 10 hours of battery life2
• Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
• Over 300,000 apps on the App Store1
• iOS 6 and iCloud
• Cellular data service on Wi-Fi + Cellular models (sold separately – though Mac Aid can organise this for you)
• Available in black or white
All iPads including the 128GB model are available right now, contact us for pricing.