Enhance workflow and productivity
Servers can efficiently perform a variety of different tasks, and they are vital to helping run a hectic business. They provide the perfect foundation for a stable and efficient network in which to build from and to add on further technology
The more a business grows, the greater the importance of having a reliable and effective server becomes. They not only keep workflow organised but unified and streamlined.
Whether you are deploying a single server or multiple servers, they can truly help to enhance collaboration amongst your team.
What Server should I get?
Choosing the right platform can be complex and for that reason, it is important to get professional advice before making a decision. You will need to consider aspects such as:
– The operating systems of your computers (macOS or Windows)
– What do you intend to use it for? (e.g. email, website, database, file sharing)
– How many users need connecting?
– What types of devices are used? (desktops or laptops)
– Where are these devices used? (in the office, on the road, at home)
– What are your plans for the future?
Designed for your business
Our dedicated team of engineers will deploy and manage servers and all peripheral infrastructure. This ensures that it is right from day one. From our consultation, our engineers will focus on:
– Design: ensuring it fits for capacity, storage, security and physical size. We look at the peripherals such as switches, routers, backup etc. Plus, we will ensure it fits with any future growth plans you may have.
– Implement: procuring and installing the required server whilst minimising disruptions to your business.
– Monitor: we can proactively monitor your server to protect against any failures and ensure an optimised performance at all times.
–Enhance: When required, upgrading hardware and software to stay current and meet the growing and changing needs of your business
Why Choose Mac Aid?
At Mac Aid, we treat all technology as a business tool. Mac Aid provides and supports solutions from a range of vendors. Simply put, we will recommend solutions that most closely aligns with your business requirements.