Meet the demands of your business
Our world is constantly changing. New technologies are being developed on a daily basis. For that reason, many businesses find it difficult to source the right asset that will meet their growing demands.
However, with the right help, it doesn’t need to be a stressing task. At Mac Aid, we remove the stress by recommending, sourcing and installing the solutions that best fit in with your business requirements. Let us help make procuring technology an easier and less time-consuming task.
Tailored to You
We understand that our clients are all different. Some businesses like to make purchases on a needs only basis. Such as purchasing a new MacBook Pro for a new employee or upgrading to a Windows server. Whilst other businesses need to create a plan for their purchases over a period of time. Such as replacing an old fleet of iMacs or upgrading the entire network infrastructure due to an office relocation.
We come to you
Our engineers understand the need to maintain perfect harmony between time, money and IT, so why not ask us to assess this for you? By visiting you, we can get a full picture of what technology you are currently using. We also have the ability to observe any limitations that you can and can’t see. Thus, making a recommendation that is relevant to your business operation.
What do we commonly deal with?
- Apple including Mac, iPad & Apple accessories
- Printers including Fuji Xerox, Epson, HP and Brother
- Software including Adobe, Microsoft, Kerio, Archiware and Marketcircle
- Servers with Mac, Linux or Windows operating systems
- Hardware upgrades including the supply and fit of RAM, HDD and SSD upgrades
- Networking providing Modems, Routers, Firewalls and Switches from Cisco, Fortinet and HP
- Backup equipment from hard drive based solutions to Tandberg Data or HP automation products
Contact us for all your IT procurement needs.