Our world is constantly changing. With new technologies getting developed on a daily basis. For that reason, it is difficult to find the right asset that will meet the demands of your business.
However, with the right help, it doesn’t need to be. At Mac Aid, we will recommend, source and install solutions that best fit your business requirements.
Tailored to You
We understand that our clients are all different. Some businesses like to make purchases on a needs only basis. Such as purchasing a new MacBook Pro for a new employee or upgrading an old Windows server. Whilst other businesses need to create a plan for their purchases carefully. Such as replacing an old fleet of iMacs or upgrading the entire network infrastructure.
What do we commonly deal with?
- Apple including Mac, iPad & Apple accessories
- Printers including Fuji Xerox, Epson, HP and Brother
- Software including Adobe, Microsoft, Kerio, Archiware and Marketcircle
- Servers with Mac, Linux or Windows operating systems
- Hardware upgrades including the supply and fit of RAM, HDD and SSD upgrades
- Networking providing Modems, Routers, Firewalls and Switches from Cisco, Fortinet and HP
- Backup equipment from hard drive based solutions to Tandberg Data or HP automation products
Contact us for all your IT procurement needs.